Finding a Specific Article
Individual articles are not indexed in the library catalog, but you can locate the journal title from the citation you are using.
Locate the Journal
Access the Article
- Locate your article by either browsing for your volume and issue, or by searching for the article title within the database’s journal record page.
- Once you locate an article record:
- look for the full text version: PDF, HMTL, or Linked
- If there is not full text version, select Find It at UW-Madison
- If full text is unavailable:
- you may select “Look for Print and Other Formats in the Library Catalog” to search for a print version of the journal – (During this time, print books are still not available, but some of these books are available temporarily in ebook form.)
- Or select “Request a Copy” to request an electronic copy via Interlibrary Loan