Ready for Fall 2019 Finals? We are! Let Us Help You #StudyStrong!
Finals week is no joke. The UW-Madison Libraries have seen it all.
Sleeping under the tables, yep. Pizza boxes stacked to the height of doorways, check. Students we’re not sure have left the library in 3 days, double-check.
502 Bad Gateway
Our spaces may have extended or altered hours for Fall Finals – For all library hours, please visit our website.
- Dec. 12: Coffee giveaway 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Memorial Library 1st floor west corridor
College Library College Library
- Dec. 11, starting at 7 pm to 12:30 am: Free Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate from Open Book
- Dec. 12, 10 am to 6 pm: GUTS Study Day (treats for those receiving help)
- Dec. 16, 4 to 6 pm: Canine therapy with Dogs on Call
- Dec. 17, 11 am: Button-making